What is Self-Pay
Not everyone has private medical insurance but this does not exclude you from private healthcare. You can simply pay for yourself, organise appointments and procedures to suit your life and be on the road to recovery faster. We offer private healthcare on a beautiful, separate floor from the NHS but supported by its amazing infrastructure.
All our profit from private patients goes directly back to the hospital so you can ‘go private’ and still support the NHS.
Be Reassured and Enquire Today
We offer the following to our self-pay patients:
- Treatment at #1 orthopaedic hospital in the UK
- World class facilities (including robotic surgery)
- Consultant led service
- Renowned, specialist orthopaedic consultant surgeons
- Quick and convenient initial consultation* with the consultant of your choice
- Investigations and procedures booked to suit you and your diary
- Post procedure rehabilitation programme where applicable
You can make an appointment with one of our specialist consultants using the enquiry form here or call us on +44 (0)208 909 5114.
You do not need a GP referral to see our consultants for routine orthopaedic procedures such as hip replacements, knee replacements, ACL treatments and other non- complex orthopaedic issues.